CUSTOMER FOCUS AT CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMIt costs five times more to find a new customer than to keep an existing one happy. Research in Customer Satisfaction has consistently shown that about 30% of customers leave an organization without telling why they are dissatisfied. But, most of the time it is not because of the quality of product or service but because of the attitude of the employees of the company while interacting with them. At time like these, when retaining customers is as essential as creating new customers, every organization should put in place an organization-wide Customer Centric Process Model that would ensure that every customer feels happy every time. Satisfaction is an attitude; loyalty is a behavior. Loyal customers spend more, are willing to pay higher prices, refer new clients, and are less costly to do business with. This programme will provide inputs that can enable organization to go beyond Customer Satisfaction and Delight to Total Customer Loyalty.
PROGRAMME METHODOLOGYThis is an activity based programme. The participants will be taken through a series of activities, role plays, video clippings and case discussions which would help them to become aware of their own strengths and weaknesses and chart a personal plan of action for moving from Good to Great.
PROGRAMME OBJECTIVESUpon completion of this program, participants will:
- Understand what customer focus is and why customer focus is a critical business strategy
- Understand the role customer-focused service plays in customer satisfaction and retention and the critical role employees play in creating value and building loyalty
- Determine what customers’ want and expect when it comes to the service they receive
- Trace the customers journey through the organization and look for ways to add value
- Identify pro-active strategies for getting customer feedback
- Evaluate processes and procedures and look for ways to make these more customer friendly
- Develop strategies for exceeding customer expectations
- Develop pro-active recovery strategies to regain the customer’s confidence and business
9.00 A.M. TO 9.30 A.M. - REGISTRATION
FORENOON SESSION: 9.30 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.Session - 1: What is Customer Focus? - Characteristics of Customer - Centric Organizations - What is Customer-centric Service and Why is it Important? -Internal Vs. External Customer Focus - Customer Focus is an Attitude -Developing the right Attitude Session - 2: The Five Dimensions of Service - Reliability, Assurance, Tangibles, Empathy and Responsiveness - Internalizing and applying the Five Dimensions in day-to-day work - The Three Step Process: Clarify Expectations* Control Outcomes*Confirm Satisfaction - Receiving and using Feedback
AFTERNOON SESSION: 2.00 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.Session - 3: Understanding Your Customers - What Customers Want - Identifying What Customers Value - Understanding Customer Expectations -The Power of Customer Perception - The Kano Model - Delighters/Exciters, Satisfiers and Dissatisfiers - Moments of Truth and Cycles of Service - Customer Touch Points Session - 4: Complaints Handling and Service recovery - Pro-active Recovery and Retention Strategies - 10 ways to increase Customer Delight and Loyalty through Customer Focus - Service Partnerships -Internal Cooperation-Building /Strengthening Internal Partnerships - Your role in Continuous Improvement.
Would include a comprehensive set of notes with illustrations on the topics to be presented by the faculty.
Rs.2,750/- per participant plus GST at Applicable rate (The fee includes Lunch, Tea / Coffee and Course material)
Avail Early Bird Discount of Rs.250/- per participant for registrations with payment received 7 days in advance of seminar date.
FOR REGISTRATION AND CORRESPONDENCE:
The list of participants with the designation of each may be sent to us under a covering letter along with a Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BLUE DOT CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”. Please also communicate the E-mail address to enable us to correspond. In case there are any changes in nominations, additions or cancellations, the same should be informed to us at least two days before the commencement of the programme.
The address for communication is given below:
BLUE DOT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
'Sree Sai Nivas', No.4, Balaji Avenue, First Street,
(Opp. Vidyodaya Girls Higher Secondary School),
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
Phones: 044 4212 3501, 4212 3502: Telefax: 044 4212 6518
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line. please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
Blue Dot Training Solutions respects your online privacy, if you don't wish to receive any such communication from us, please send a blank mail with word REMOVE in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case, you are not interested in this Workshop, we request you to circulate the mail to your colleagues within your organization.
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions
and to register on line
please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
EARLY REGISTRATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ORGANISERS
Mr. S. SRIKANTH
- Management Consultant and popular speaker and trainer.
- He specialises in conducting workshops on Communication Skills, Managerial Skills, Team Building, Leadership and Motivation and has conducted workshops for organisations across the country including Bharat Earth Movers Ltd., E.I.D. Parry (India) Limited, Hyundai Motors India Ltd., Indian Additives Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Kirloskar Constructions And Engineers Ltd., Kone Elevators India Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd., MALCO (Vendanta Group), NEG-Micon Ltd., Premier Spinning and Weaving Mills Ltd., SARA Elgi Group, Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd., Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd., Texmo Industries and Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre to name a few.
- Since 1997 he has been implementing, in his life, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as propounded by Stephen R Covey. Participants of his popular workshops have expressed that they were energized during the workshop.
- Past President of the Chennai Toastmasters Club, he has been awarded the Competent Communicator Award by Toast Masters International, USA.
Comments are closed.