EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE AT CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
- Emotional Intelligence is the key factor in Personal Growth as well as Inter-personal relationship building. Emotional Intelligence which is measured by the Emotional Quotient (EQ) is a behavioral model, propounded by Daniel Goleman in the best-selling book titled ‘Emotional Intelligence’.Individuals who are aware of their Emotional Quotient can adapt better to their environment and perform their roles better in personal as well as work life. Employees with High Emotional Quotient perform better as a group and are more productive. Thus, Emotional Intelligence is a vital issue that needs to be understood for personal improvement and organizational growth. This programme would provide detailed yet simple inputs on Emotional Intelligence and would help participants to overcome their limitations and perform better.
PROGRAMME METHODOLOGYThe workshop is basically an activity based programme. The participants will be taken through a series of activities, role plays and case discussions which would help them to become more Execution oriented and also to overcome their inhibitions and other behavioural constraints, thus bridging the execution gap.
- Increased Self Awareness
- Improvement in Analytical Skills by using Logic and Reason rather than Emotions.
- Improvement in trust levels within the organization.
- Self-improvement and Skill Development in the right direction.
- Satisfied personal life, better work life balance and stress free living.
9.00 A.M. TO 9.30 A.M. - REGISTRATION
PROGRAMME TIMING: 9.30 A.M. TO 5.00 P.M.
- What is Emotional Intelligence
- Measuring the Emotional Quotient
- Experiencing a paradigm shift
- Mastering the Self
- Understanding Empathy and Assertiveness
- Stress and Anger Management
- Understanding others and enabling greater performance through High Emotional Quotient.
- Living with Joy
- Learning the Art of Self Renewal.
- The Five Dimensions of well-being.
Would include a comprehensive set of notes with illustrations on the topics to be presented by the faculty.
Rs.2,750/- per participant plus GST at Applicable rate (The fee includes Lunch, Tea / Coffee and Course material)
Avail Early Bird Discount of Rs.250/- per participant for registrations with payment received 7 days in advance of seminar date.
FOR REGISTRATION AND CORRESPONDENCE:
The list of participants with the designation of each may be sent to us under a covering letter along with a Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BLUE DOT CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”. Please also communicate the E-mail address to enable us to correspond. In case there are any changes in nominations, additions or cancellations, the same should be informed to us at least two days before the commencement of the programme.
The address for communication is given below:
BLUE DOT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
'Sree Sai Nivas', No.4, Balaji Avenue, First Street,
(Opp. Vidyodaya Girls Higher Secondary School),
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
Phones: 044 4212 3501, 4212 3502: Telefax: 044 4212 6518
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line. please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
Blue Dot Training Solutions respects your online privacy, if you don't wish to receive any such communication from us, please send a blank mail with word REMOVE in the subject to email@example.com
In case, you are not interested in this Workshop, we request you to circulate the mail to your colleagues within your organization.
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions
and to register on line
please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
EARLY REGISTRATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ORGANISERS
Mr. S. SRIKANTH
- A Management Accountant (MAC), he is an All India rank holder in the Intermediate and Final Examinations of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India; Also a Master of Science in Management Systems from BITS – Pilani
- A versatile trainer, he has facilitated similar Finance for Non-Finance programmes at Ashok Leyland Ltd, Delphi Automotive Systems Pvt. Ltd, Godrej Saralee Ltd, SICAL Logistics Ltd, Suzlon Infrastructure Services Ltd, Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd, Cetex Petrochemicals Ltd, Piramal Healthcare India Ltd, VA Tech Wabag Ltd, Anabond Ltd, Tenneco RC India Pvt. Ltd etc.,
- He is a faculty for Accounting and Finance at the MS in Engineering Management program conducted by Ashok Leyland Ltd jointly with BITS - Pilani. He is also a popular faculty at various Corporate Executive Development programs and has handled subjects as varied as “Cost Control and Cost Reduction Techniques” and “Information Systems Security”.
Comments are closed.