EXCELLENCE IN NEGOTIATION SKILLS
- To expose the participants to the goal setting process in the art of negotiation and psychology of persuasion.
- To enable the participants understand the skills and the tactics required for effective negotiation.
- To guide the participants on the areas that are to be negotiated.v To develop a systematic approach while preparing for negotiations.
- To obtain knowledge of tested negotiation strategies and techniques.
9.00 A.M. TO 9.30 A.M. - REGISTRATION
FORENOON SESSION: 9.30 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.
AFTERNOON SESSION: 2.00 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.Session- 3 : Qualities of Good Negotiator - Acquiring the Skills - Conflict Management, Controlling the Emotions, Interpersonal Relationship during Negotiation - Understanding the Body Language. Session- 4 : Process of Negotiation - Strategies - Venue - Arrangements - Time Limits - Dos and Donts - Win Win Strategy - Closing the Deal.
BLUE DOT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
'Sree Sai Nivas', No.4, Balaji Avenue, First Street,
(Opp. Vidyodaya Girls Higher Secondary School),
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
Phones: 044 4212 3501, 4212 3502: Telefax: 044 4212 6518
Website: www.bluedottraining.inFor more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in Blue Dot Training Solutions respects your online privacy, if you don't wish to receive any such communication from us, please send a blank mail with word REMOVE in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org In case, you are not interested in this Workshop, we request you to circulate the mail to your colleagues within your organization. For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
EARLY REGISTRATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ORGANISERS
Mr. S. SRIKANTH
- A Management Accountant (MAC), he is an All India rank holder in the Intermediate and Final Examinations of both the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Institute of Company Secretaries of India; Also a Master of Science in Management Systems from BITS – Pilani
- A versatile trainer, he has facilitated similar Finance for Non-Finance programmes at Ashok Leyland Ltd, Delphi Automotive Systems Pvt. Ltd, Godrej Saralee Ltd, SICAL Logistics Ltd, Suzlon Infrastructure Services Ltd, Renault Nissan Technology Business Centre India Pvt. Ltd, Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd, Cetex Petrochemicals Ltd, Piramal Healthcare India Ltd, VA Tech Wabag Ltd, Anabond Ltd, Tenneco RC India Pvt. Ltd etc.,
- He is a faculty for Accounting and Finance at the MS in Engineering Management program conducted by Ashok Leyland Ltd jointly with BITS - Pilani. He is also a popular faculty at various Corporate Executive Development programs and has handled subjects as varied as “Cost Control and Cost Reduction Techniques” and “Information Systems Security”.
Comments are closed.