DEMYSTIFYING GOODS AND SERVICES TAX AT CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME:
- 2017-18 is the first year of implementation of the major tax reform and it is imperative to understand the nuances of GST implementation & the current Amendment Bill, 2018.
- Annual Return for FY 2017-18 is the ultimate opportunity available for an Assessee to rectify the errors & omissions in GSTR 1 & GSTR 3 B returns and discharging the final tax liability.
- Error free Annual Return filing is very pertinent as there is no provision for revision of Annual Return and any gaps in disclosure of income & tax liability post filing of Annual Return is construed as a non-disclosure.
- In this context Blue Dot Training Solutions is pleased to announce a one-day workshop titled “Demystifying Goods & Services Tax (GST)”. The workshop, to be conducted by an expert in GST, will provide systematic inputs on the latest developments in GST Law & Procedure including changes made through Budget 2019.
FORENOON SESSION: 9.30 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.Session - 1:
- Overview on GST – Structure of GST Act 2017, Important highlights on the CGST Act, 2017 & IGST Act, 2017 with practical applications
- Central Goods & Service Tax(Amendment) Bill, 2018 – Important Section-wise coverage on the Amendment Bill.
- GSTR 9 – Annual Return aspects and compliance
- Live Demonstration of filing of GSTR 9
AFTERNOON SESSION: 2.00 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.Session - 3:
- GST – Audit – Scope & Applicability
- Practical approach to 9 C Reconciliation
- Q & A
Would include a comprehensive set of notes with illustrations on the topics to be presented by the faculty.
Rs.1,250/- per participant plus GST at Applicable rate (The fee includes Lunch, Tea / Coffee and Course material)
Avail Early Bird Discount of Rs.250/- per participant for registrations with payment received 7 days in advance of seminar date.
FOR REGISTRATION AND CORRESPONDENCE:
The list of participants with the designation of each may be sent to us under a covering letter along with a Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BLUE DOT CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”. Please also communicate the E-mail address to enable us to correspond. In case there are any changes in nominations, additions or cancellations, the same should be informed to us at least two days before the commencement of the programme.
The address for communication is given below:
BLUE DOT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
'Sree Sai Nivas', No.4, Balaji Avenue, First Street,
(Opp. Vidyodaya Girls Higher Secondary School),
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
Phones: 044 4212 3501, 4212 3502: Mobile No: +91-9840426166
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line. please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
Blue Dot Training Solutions respects your online privacy, if you don't wish to receive any such communication from us, please send a blank mail with word REMOVE in the subject to email@example.com
In case, you are not interested in this Workshop, we request you to circulate the mail to your colleagues within your organization.
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions
and to register on line
please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
EARLY REGISTRATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ORGANISERS
- Cost and Management Accountant having a decade of experience in handling statutory cost audits and compliances of various Corporate, Special audits of Large Tax payers, Structuring of their costing modules and integration with ERP, process study, Indirect Taxation and transfer pricing.
- GST Professional with hands on experience in implementation of GST in large Corporates and handled many training programs and seminars for professionals, Corporates and Students.
- Director, Kenspire Advisors Private Limited, a Management Consulting Company offering a bouquet of services in the areas of Strategic Business Consulting, Management Information Systems, handholding of SME businesses in system & process implementation, Costing Structure and Pricing Strategies, Accounting services, SAP & ERP implementation partner and compliance Daddy.
Comments are closed.