UNLEASHING THE LEADER IN YOU AT CHENNAI
ABOUT THIS PROGRAMME
- Tough times do not last – But tough people and companies do – The sudden and extraordinary financial crisis revealing across the globe has necessitated a fresh look at the way we lead and perform on the job.
- Organisations that create and nurture Inspirational leadership at all levels consistently out perform their peers on every criterion.
- Transformational Leaders don’t do something different or extraordinary they simply go back to basics and become spontaneous, flexible and creative.
- This programme would provide insights and approaches that are quintessential in their simplicity and effectiveness.
- This programme seeks to provide practical inputs on Leadership. While most management theories contain the What? of Leadership, this programme would provide tips and techniques on the How? of making your organisation a centre for Excellence and your Managers of Today the Leaders of Tomorrow.
- Learn simple yet effective techniques for Self-Motivation and motivating others.
- Improve / Hone your Team’s Communication Quotient to 9 and above!
- Delve into the Ancient Secrets of Leadership from our own Culture & Heritage.
- Achieve goals and targets with Joy and Sense of accomplishment.
- Learn how to apply The Purpose - Empowerment - Praise (PEP) model to motivate your team to greater performance instantaneously!
9.00 A.M. TO 9.30 A.M. - REGISTRATION
FORENOON SESSION: 9.30 A.M. TO 1.00 P.M.Session - 1: The Fountain head of Leadership – Leader Vs. Manager Some role models from History – Enabling Vs. Managing – A Paradigm Shift - Choosing the Right Response. Session - 2: Communicating Vision and Goals - Sharing the Same Picture – Evaluating performance without criticism or emotional overtones.
AFTERNOON SESSION: 2.00 P.M. TO 5.30 P.M.Session - 3: Collaborative Leadership – Facilitating learning on the job and becoming a coach. (A Video clipping would be followed by a Group Analysis). Session - 4: A Practical Model for Leadership Development - The Purpose - Empowerment - Praise (PEP) Model for Leadership and Motivation - Making leadership work - Motivating Team Members.
Would include a comprehensive set of notes with illustrations on the topics to be presented by the faculty.
Rs.2,750/- per participant plus GST at Applicable rate (The fee includes Lunch, Tea / Coffee and Course material)
Avail Early Bird Discount of Rs.250/- per participant for registrations with payment received 7 days in advance of seminar date.
FOR REGISTRATION AND CORRESPONDENCE:
The list of participants with the designation of each may be sent to us under a covering letter along with a Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “BLUE DOT CORPORATE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED”. Please also communicate the E-mail address to enable us to correspond. In case there are any changes in nominations, additions or cancellations, the same should be informed to us at least two days before the commencement of the programme.
The address for communication is given below:
BLUE DOT TRAINING SOLUTIONS
'Sree Sai Nivas', No.4, Balaji Avenue, First Street,
(Opp. Vidyodaya Girls Higher Secondary School),
T. Nagar, Chennai - 600 017.
Phones: 044 4212 3501, 4212 3502
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions and to register on line. please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
Blue Dot Training Solutions respects your online privacy, if you don't wish to receive any such communication from us, please send a blank mail with word REMOVE in the subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
In case, you are not interested in this Workshop, we request you to circulate the mail to your colleagues within your organization.
For more details about Blue Dot Training Solutions
and to register on line
please visit our website at www.bluedottraining.in
EARLY REGISTRATION WOULD BE HELPFUL TO ORGANISERS
Mr. S. SRIKANTH
- Management Consultant and popular speaker and trainer.
- He specialises in conducting workshops on Communication Skills, Managerial Skills, Team Building, Leadership and Motivation and has conducted workshops for organisations across the country including Bharat Earth Movers Ltd., E.I.D. Parry (India) Limited, Hyundai Motors India Ltd., Indian Additives Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd., Kirloskar Constructions And Engineers Ltd., Kone Elevators India Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd., MALCO (Vendanta Group), NEG-Micon Ltd., Premier Spinning and Weaving Mills Ltd., SARA Elgi Group, Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd., Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd., Texmo Industries and Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre to name a few.
- Since 1997 he has been implementing, in his life, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as propounded by Stephen R Covey. Participants of his popular workshops have expressed that they were energized during the workshop.
- Past President of the Chennai Toastmasters Club, he has been awarded the Competent Communicator Award by Toast Masters International, USA.
Comments are closed.