Mr. S. SRIKANTH
A Management Consultant and popular speaker and trainer. He specialises in conducting workshops on Communication Skills, Managerial Skills, Team Building, Leadership and Motivation and has conducted workshops for organisations across the country including Bharat Earth Movers Ltd., E.I.D. Parry (India) Limited, Hyundai Motors India Ltd., Indian Additives Ltd., Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.,
Kirloskar Constructions And Engineers Ltd., Kone Elevators India Ltd., Larsen & Toubro Ltd., MALCO (Vendanta Group), NEG-Micon Ltd., Premier Spinning and Weaving Mills Ltd., SARA Elgi Group, Sterlite Industries (India) Ltd., Tamilnadu Petroproducts Ltd., Texmo Industries and Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre to name a few.
Since 1997 he has been implementing, in his life, the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People as propounded by Stephen R Covey. Participants of his popular workshops have expressed that they were energized during the workshop.
Past President of the Chennai Toastmasters Club, he has been awarded the Competent Communicator Award by Toast Masters International, USA.
Mr. S.S. RAGHAVAN
- Raghavan is Professional HR Consultant with 10+ years industry experience and 5+ years in consulting. He holds a Master’s Degree in Social Work and additional degree in Law.
- Worked with leading organizations such as TVS Group, DCW Group
- He is a Professional Trainer and is an empaneled Trainer for Infosys. Apart from Infosys he has trained for companies like WIPRO, HCL, IBM, TATA Teleservices etc. on varied topics from Communication Skills to Creativity at varied levels.
Mr. S. RAMACHANDRAN
- Has a total industrial experience of 36 years out of which more than 34 years in Materials Functions at B.H.E.L., Trichy and Hindustan Motors, Tiruvallur and for the Nineteen years as a free-lance consultant and trainer.
- He is also faculty for various other forums like C.I.I, A.I.M.O, I.I.M.M., Productivity Councils of Chennai, Coimbatore and Salem, Anna Institute of Management etc.
- He has conducted more than 1900 training programmes for leading Corporates including programmes on ‘Inventory and Stores Management’, ‘Purchase Management’, ‘Vendor Management’, ‘Negotiation Skills’, ‘Lean Manufacturing for Waste Elimination’, ‘Production Cycle Time Reduction’, ‘Toyota Production Systems’, ‘Product Cost Reduction’ ‘Total Productive Maintenance’ etc.,
Mr. HARISH MOTWANI
- Mr. Harish Motwani is a very well-known name in the circle of imparting inter-active training in the area of Indirect Tax Planning. A thorough Professional having in-depth knowledge in the field of Indirect Taxation with over 40 years of Industry exposure in handling of indirect tax matters with special expertise in handling intricacies of indirect tax laws. He has served as visiting Faculty to IIM, Bangalore for middle/Senior Level Management courses for several years and presently he is a visiting faculty to various local Business schools and Educational Institutions.
- Mr. Motwani retired as Vice-President-Indirect Taxation of Siemens Limited in November, 2009 after serving them for 33 years. During his tenure with Siemens, he has conducted various in-house seminars/workshops on all India bases covering the various subjects of indirect taxation relevant for various departments/factories of Siemens group of Companies. Post Siemens tenure, Mr. Motwani was engaged as Sr. Consultant- Indirect Tax by Global Tax Consulting Firm M/s. World Tax Services India Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai, during the period from January 2010 to Sept. 2014.
- Currently Mr. Motwani is advising various Large companies including MNCs on the intricacies of Indirect Tax Laws besides conducting Seminars/Workshops on Indirect Tax complexities for Industry.
- It is noteworthy that Mr. Motwani having involved with tax planning of Indirect tax matters of the Companies for about 4 Decades, can clearly relates to the practical issues and problems of the Industry and offer immensely useful solutions for the same.
Mr. S. MURUGAPPAN
- A Practicing Advocate and well-known consultant in Indirect Taxes.
- His clients include various companies covering almost all sectors such as chemicals, leather, metals, electronics, consumer goods and automobiles.
- His leading clients include Ingram Micro India Ltd., M M Forgings Ltd., ABI Showatech Group of Companies, Raj Television Network Ltd., Saint Gobain Glass Ltd., Samsung India Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Steel Authority of India Ltd., and Tamilnadu Cements Corporation.
- Has delivered lectures, seminars at all leading institutions including Indian Institute of Materials Management.
Mr. MOHAN R. LAVI
- A Chartered Accountant with over 25 years of experience in finance and top management roles across a variety of industries. He is now running his own consulting and data analytics firm based in Bangalore.
- He is the author of books on Service Tax, Sarbanes Oxley Act, IFRS and US GAAP. He has recently written a book “Impact of IFRS on Industry” which is being published by Wiley, London.
- He is a regular contributor of articles on subjects of topical interest to The Hindu Business Line and other major publications.
Mr. R.R. PADMANABHAN
- Has more than two decades of experience in Customs, Excise, Service Tax, Foreign Trade Policy and Exim Documentation.
- Led Business Delegation to Sri Lanka on behalf of Andhra Chamber of Commerce at the invitation of Ceylon Chamber of Commerce in 2010 and to Canton Fair, Guangzhou, China in April 2011.
- Panelist on behalf of business delegation from Andhra Chamber of Commerce answering the queries of 30 US businessmen in Atlanta, USA on 9th September 2011.
- National Faculty, CII Institute of Logistics for conducting workshops all-round the country on Export Procedures, Documentation and Benefits and Incentives
- Member of Executive Committee, Chairman, Sub Committee and Honorary Advisor on Foreign Trade to the Andhra Chamber of Commerce, Chennai, Secunderabad and Vizag.
Mr. AJIT J. SHAH
- A legal and Corporate Advisor on Export – Import procedure with rich experience in the field.
- The Ex-Editor of the All India Import – Export Weekly Journal.
- Has in-depth knowledge of EXIM documentation.
- Has travelled extensively abroad and has provided consultancy to overseas manufacturing bodies.
Mr. K.C. RAGESH
Mr. Ragesh has more than a decade of experience in Human Resource Development vertical.
He was Head of Human Resources at Volex Interconnect India Pvt. Ltd., which is a Multinational Company. Mr. Ragesh had successful stints at Kone Elevators, Eurotherm Del India Limited and Pentagon Global solutions too.
Successfully implemented 360- Degree appraisals at Eurotherm Del India Limited. He did his Masters in Social Work.Also a Diploma holder in Sathya Sai Education and obtained a green belt certificate in six sigma from QT & T. He is certified by Thomas internationals personal profile Analysis (DiSC).
His in-house workshops are widely appreciated by Vascon, Stock Holding corporation, Allison Transmission, BorgWarner, Asian PPG, Winergy Drive systems, NSIC, NTPC, Besmak components, Auro Mira Energy etc. He is an empanelled trainer at Madras Management Association (MMA), Hindustan Chamber of Commerce and Management Study Centre. He is a Consultant and H R Advisor for FUSO Glass India Pvt ltd, SCAPA Tapes and GT Croup of companies.
Mr. H.R.T. CHARI
- Possesses more than 35 years of industrial experience in Materials and General / commercial areas of Management and has held Senior managerial positions in large companies like TI Group, HAL, HPF, IDL, Bhoruka, Ennore Foundries Ltd. (Leyland Group), KSDL from where retired as GM directly reporting to CMD.
- Has conducted Management Development Programmes for companies like HAL, Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML), Robert Bosch (MICO), Karnataka State Bureau Public Enterprises (KSBPE), Mysore Paper Mills (MPM), British Physical Laboratories (BPL), NISiET, RICM (both GOI Institutions). Guest/visiting faculty for BIMS, VTU, BU, Canara Bank School of Business Management etc. and S-VYASA (Deemed University – Yoga and Management) etc.
- Is closely associated with the Indian Institute of Materials Management, Bangalore for the last 50 years. He was honoured and felicitated as Senior Life Fellow of IIMM and also awarded Best Faculty – 2005 and ‘Distinguished Member Award 2014’ by the IIMM for his dedicated services to Materials Management / Supply Chain Management as a professional. Has travelled widely in the USA. He is connected as guest faculty with our organisation (MSC) since its inception.
Mr. V. RAMACHANDRAN
- An experienced Management Consultant & Director, Management & Technology Services, a Management Consulting Firm.
- Has held senior management positions in – Toyota, Ashok Leyland, BHEL and L&T, totaling to 37 plus years of experience in Engineering, Automobile and Service industries.
- Is WTO certified for International Consultancy in Supply Chain Management.
- An empanelled consultant at ONGC, BHEL, Ministry of Defence and TANSTIA
- Is a Master Trainer for the Logistics Sector Skills Council of Govt. of India facilitating development of supply chain trainer professionals across India.
- An alumni of IIT, Madras and IIM, Calcutta, he is a regular faculty on Inventory and Stores Management, Warehouse Management and Supply Chain Management.